Sunday 3 March 2013

OPPT: The Gift of Shift

  1. OPPT: The Gift of Shift




http://shiftshaper.org/freeatlast/category/deva/

OPPT: The Gift of Shift
By Deva

Today I spent the entire day intending to write. Intending, until this moment, was the best I could do. You see, it’s quite a challenge to write when one is experiencing….I dare say….Cosmic Oneness. Also referred to as bliss, ananda, samadhi, whatever it is to be called, is really of no consequence. Ultimately labels don’t do it a snippet of justice. It all boils down to the classic challenge of trying to put a handle on something that is ephemeral, transcendent, infinite. No can do.

“‘Where did this experience originate?” you might ask. I wondered the same thing. As the energy began to build a couple of days ago, humming right along (and up) the spine throughout yesterday, then WHAM! Along came a current of flow that knocked me into a grinning, ecstatic zone oft-times reserved for illumined mystics or “crazy” peeps. But here it was, integrating amidst my joyful duties here at Free At Last (FAL).

I DID notice a couple of the triggers that found the container brimming….beyond. Firstly, I can’t help but FEEL the frequency quotient that has been sweeping through this gathering like a spring tornado in Texas. It ‘s been ebbing and flowing, each time to a higher jetstream than its previous sojourn. Being intimately connected with ALL through my admin duties, this energy, of late, is feeling palpable, powerful, seemingly invincible. The current has been growing and expanding, like that field of tornadoes now synchronized with a nearby outburst…conjoining, harmonizing, and outwardly exploding in a volley of awesomeness.

The second item of catapult has been connecting with some of YOU, as individual mega-generators of Infinite Love and Light. We have been working on a project intended to support and inspire through telling our stories of exactly THIS, the Grand Shift in consciousness, underway NOW. I’ve set intention to, connected with, and communed with a few who are, apparently, consciously or not, heading up the V-formation, allowing us fortunate ones to draft within their lofty flight trajectories. And some…I guarantee, could stop a tornado in its tracks. I was hit with such a wallop yesterday. Never even saw it coming. But felt it, OH YES. FEEL it…I still DO.

While meditating upon OUR individual and collective energy transmission…(I really was quite sidelined as to 3D activities), I’ve been pondering how PRECIOUS this group is, the high quality of energy shared, and the sacred communion that is quite recognizably raising us ALL up together. What WAS the common factor that brought us together? It all began with OPPT.

Out of the nooks and crannies of consciousness we came: a small group at first, but immediately burgeoning. WE simply KNEW that there was something…important…going on. Like a group of canny dogs, WE were the Ones who heard the call of the Infinite, the mother-of-all whistles….back home to Oneness. And conjoining in our intention, the energy signature also expanded until WE began to rise up, journeying to new vistas that we perhaps have never graced before.

THIS promises to BE the MOST revered experience that I could ever have asked for. Many times it has brought me to tears. In short, hanging with ALL of US has BEcome the biggest gift EVER. To watch, and experience the love and connection that we all share transcends life as I have known it. Now new Life has presented, in all of its ascended glory and joy.

From the depth of my heart I wish to thank every member and contributor to FAL, Heather and the OPPT trustees, and our burgeoning community of rapid-fire tornadoes of BEing and DOing, with a little prayer….

As WE embrace this Gift of Shift, THROUGH all of us, may WE so welcome into our midst our Higher Up relatives, who are waiting patiently in the wings to meet and greet us. As WE so expand in our perceptions, and conscious awareness, may the illumined Light of the One Heart beat as One, full-filling each and every eternal heart all the way back to Creator Source. We are God/Goddess, We are Sovereign, We are…FREE AT LAST….

And SO it IS

How may I thank you ALL for this gift of Shift? Let me count the ways.

Oooppssss….can’t count that high!

Bows of greatness and gratitude to my precious family of Light.

On our way home NOW.

Eternal love and bliss,
Deva

No comments:

Post a Comment