Sunday 10 February 2013

Following My Intuition & OPPTing in!! Is it time to take off the blinders???

Following My Intuition & OPPTing in!!

Is it time to take off the blinders???

How many times have we found that we have had a intuitive feeling that we should DO something or go a certain way. At times we might not do what that first thought told us to DO. Later we find ourselves saying “I should have followed my instinct”
I myself started paying attention and going with my intuition
& found that the more you heed that first thought, the more pronounced it will become.
Now this thing we call intuition has many names: higher self, God self , Source within etc.
Since I started listening to my higher self, I will wake up in the wee hours an idea or thought that I get will not leave me alone until I write it out!!
After writing them out, I will read it out loud! At times after reading what I have written, It seems hard to believe that it was me that wrote this.
One of the things that rings so TRUE to me is that the One Peoples Public Trust is an“ABSOLUTE DIVINE BLESSING.” A Blessing for Gaia (Our Mother Earth), all of Humanity & Everything Living on Gaia!! This includes the whole Universe!!
One Peoples Public Trust has taken everything back to Prime (Zero Point)which means TOTALLY getting rid of the corrupt legal & financial systems.
As I understand it these CVAC's will be a very transparent temporary governance leading to self governance and a financial system that can only be accessed by BEings of the higher vibrations. Which means that nobody of the lower vibrations can obtain control of any funds or other BEings!! Hence the very definite end to corruption!!
How can anyone trust revaluing the old system?? Think about there still BEing the same possibility for corruption!!
My intuition or Higher self is telling me that the only way to end all slavery & corruption is to ABSOLUTELY start at ZERO POINT!!!
I know lots of people bought these currencies that are supposed to be revalued and are counting on this. The thing is that when these corporations were foreclosed on, they have no more funds. So if the cabal bought these currencies& they get revalued then they have funds to continue poisoning & controlling humanity!!

So what I see is more separation of we the people!! One group thinking with their minds(programed subconscious??) chasing a $$$$$$$ distraction designed by the master manipulators!!
I myself also have some of these currencies that could be revalued that were gifted to me by a very wonderful LOVING Angel!! I would Love nothing more than to stop our suffering right now but let's just make sure we do it the proper way!!!
We are all human & we all make errors in judgement at one time or other but the trick I think really is to LEGO the EGO!!!
There is a goal to implement nesara and continue enslavement by April 2nd 2013!!!!
The other group thinking with their HEARTS knowing that by going back to Prime and starting the CVAC's we have a BRAND NEW start!!!!
If we all came together on the same page things would sure happen faster!!


DO NOT FORGET HOW LONG THESE MASTER MANIPULATORS HAVE FOOLED “WE THE PEOPLE”!!! FOOL ME ONCE???? How about TWICE?? “WE WON'T BE FOOLED AGAIN” or will we????????

Everything is FREEWILL & I AM not trying to force anything on anyone!!
JUST POINTING OUT THE OBVIOUS!!!!

I AM sure if we go into our HEARTS that we will see with NEW GLASSES that there is only “ONE” TRUE OPPTion!!!!


IF WE ARE THE ONES WE ARE WAITING FOR!!!!
WHY ARE WE WAITING FOR SOMETHING TO HAPPEN???

I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!!!

Isn't it time that we all go into our HEARTS, Come together and Co-create our HEAVEN ON EARTH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment