Monday 16 June 2014

Are you tired of waiting for change?

Watch these two videos about our holographic universe!


http://www.ted.com/talks/jill_bolte_taylor_s_powerful_stroke_of_insight

So are you still paying attention to all the distractions? Do you think that we need a bridge? Nothing like this will ever happen. I have said it a few times before and keep repeating it. 

 The way things are going it will be another few years for us to dissolve the matrix and create heaven on earth. Actually we won't have to create it as when the matrix dissolves Gaia will return to pristine. 
 One of the reasons I have been a little quieter as of late is that I have been doing a little contemplating. Been thinking of leaving this holographic body behind as I know I will be of more use in the Etheric Realm. After all when the matrix dissolves and all our projected 3D reality disappears, we won't have our physical bodies anyway. Just thinking out loud here!

                                                     I F L A Y B B O L L 
I FUCKING LOVE ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL BEACONS OF LOVING LIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment