Tuesday 21 May 2013

PROJECT XIII & I-UV EXCHANGE TO BE RELEASED BEFORE END OF MAY!!!!




The soon to be released Project XIII & I-UV Exchange has everyone buzzing with excitement & many questions! Although I AM fine with waiting till it all rolls out, I will attempt to put a little clarity to it all (my thoughts & not nessesarily the way it will be). 

 On last nights show when Lisa announced that they were all in Morocco it blew a lot of people away. Heather is there as this is where her Hubby is from plus the fact that it is a huge energy vortex there. This is why the ground crew is there to DO some HUGE energetic work! You can just feel it building & we can all help raise the roof in the collective!!!

 Some are wondering how we are going to interact with the banks! The banks wanted to be involved but never wanted to be transparent, so they are out of the picture! Our value is PRE-PAID!!!  PRE-APPROVED!!! UNLIMITED!!   The figure of 10 billion was only a figure used to foreclose on the system!

 Not really sure how everything will roll out for sure but I believe that the old has to go first as in the ptw trying the revalue & crashing the system as they have NO VALUE to back any currency up!!

 It is not the GOLD or any other precious metal or commodity that is the VALUE as these things only had value because we gave it VALUE!! 

 The way I see it is there might be an announcement & the old will finish crumbling! If not we just bring awareness to all! Like Mark said on the show we talk to whoever we want to purchase something from. Go sit in the manager's office, explain how the new system works (we will know after the release) Tell them that the are also entitled the the same they just have to accept what was their birthright!!

 All banks, taxes, governments, etc are going away!! I AM pretty sure that homeownership (land) will change! Won't be rent to pay! Utilities won't be charged for etc. EVERYTHING PRE-PAID!! PRE-APPROVED!! UNLIMITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Technologies will be coming out for energy & replicators etc.


This is a statement made by Heather this morning:
[11:58:07 AM] Jarrafusa: Cindy, and every other embodiment of eternal essence....

imagine absent limit and then DO what you imagine

the energetic signatures are absolutely transparent even when the embodiments are not.

and........ACTION! (heart)

the final moment of the finale has begun!!!  ALL IS DONE THIS MONTH....I LOVE YOU ABSOLUTELY! (heart)(inlove)(heart)(hug):*(heart)
 (heart)




 I hope this might help some understand a little better. I myself just TRUST & ALLOW things to unfold as I know this is THE ABSOLUTE PLAN unfolding!!! I AM  ETERNAL ESSENCE UNLIMITED !!!  

Once again this is my thinking! I AM not saying it will be just like this & we can make it just how we want it!!  Start dreaming, imagine how you want to Co-imagineer our ONE-derful new FREEALITY!!

 I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! LET'S ALL RAISE THE VIBRATIONAL FREQUENCY IN THE COLLECTIVE TO THE UNLIMITED AS WE CREST THE TOP OF THIS ROLLER COASTER RIDE!! SO EITHER FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS OR WAX YOUR BOARD & ENJOY THE RIDE !!!

9 comments:

  1. See Y´all at the great-BIG-beach-PARTY!!! Enjoy the >RIDE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I mention I'm levitating, just realised expressions like "out of this world" just don't have the same punch they use to, I guess the new flavour is "of this world" bring it on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... in this chaotic world of lots of "In-Formation" and "dis-information" it is most important to 'listen with your Heart' and not just with your mind -- and, if you don't know how that's done, learn to do it. There are some very good guides around ! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm listening to US! I started "seeing" this perspective in others, and others' perspectives in myself. NOW I HEAR US! The music is BEaUtiful! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, The Lord Is My Shepherd, I Shall Not Want

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah, I predict an EPIC beach party in the very near future. Cant wait to throw my arms around each and every one of you beautiful people. Vladimir fire up da grill!

    ReplyDelete
  7. IN THIS MOMENT OF NOW THE EXCITEMENT IS BUILDING AS THE PLANS FOR THE BEACH PARTY ARE ALL COMONG TOGETHER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How long is it going to take you people to realize this is a scam. It's designed to distract you & give false hope so the government has more time to achieve their goal of killing us all. WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

    ReplyDelete