Wednesday 5 June 2013

I HAVE A DREAM & IT IS THE SAME AS YOUR DREAM!!


Been doing some contemplating on the transition from the old to the new, not that I think about it a lot because I don't.
 None of us know exactly how things are going to unfold but we all know that we create with our thoughts. The more we talk about arrests, removing people etc.. We are putting our enerfy into the old & giving it our power to hang on. The more attention we pay to all the misinfo & disinfo, the energy is not going towards  Co-creating our new freeality.

 We are all ONE!! We are LOVE!! There will be no need for arrests & this is becoming more clear to me all the time. The ones that have continuously lied to us about arrests for how many years now. As the frequency rises more eternal hearts awaken to who they really are & the ones that thrive on the negative energy will not be able to survive in the LOVING energy we are Co-creating with all that is. I DO NOT BELIEVE THERE WILL BE ANY ARRESTS as people will either wake up to who they truly are or they will expire! (whatever their life plan consists of) We are LOVE & we are ONE so why would we harm another as this would also be harming ourselves.

 I will use a personal scenario here just to give a little of my perspective: We lost everything to the banks a little over a year ago. I had already learned to detach from material things so to me it was not a bad thing. They eventually put the house up for sale & somone bought it. We have been hearing that anyone that lost their house would get it back even if someone else bought it. So as I am expanding & thinking about this it came to me that this seems like part of the plan of continued seperation. Why would I want to try to take that house back from another aspect of myself & cause them grief? I have let everything go & I AM TRULY FREE 
 LET GO TOTALLY OF THE OLD & CREATE THE NEW!! NO NEED FOR ANY FIGHTING, HURTING OR ARRESTS ETC....

 Enough seperation!! Let's all come together as ONE!! We are SOURCE & we will Co-create our BEautiful Heaven on Earth!!

 On Dec 25th 2012 everything was set back to prime, so why do we need a constitution or any government. Everyone is changing and very soon the vibrational frequencies will so intense that nobody will be able to deny that anything is happening!!

 Sure we can do civil disobedience, non compliance as long as everything we do is PEACEFUL!!

 What I AM suggesting is for everyone to focus on CO-IMAGINEERING OUR NEW FREEALITY & not to focus on any of the old stuff like chem trails etc... or it just persists.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH!!!!
IN LAK'ECH
Pete


1 comment:

  1. Namaste pete, thank you for this, I found the link on I-UV page and it is important that we keep our focus on what we want to be DO'ing in our heart centered BE'ing.
    I need help creating a working model for educating local folks about the new opptions of absolute value.the invitation is open to all who want to live in thriving world, and you can find it at my blog, gaiadaughter.wordpress.com.
    Thank you

    Sheglidesby

    ReplyDelete