Sunday 2 June 2013

Updates from Morocco: Life, the RV and everything! Plus a little from Pete too!!


Sunday, 2 June 2013

Updates from Morocco: Life, the RV and everything! 

Shared from Removing The Shackles

Gooooooood morning from Morocco!

Tangier Sunrise

Well my awesome friends, I know I've been MIA for a while now and it's been frustrating more than a few of you not to know what's going on.  I'm up at some god forsaken hour this morning (with a sick 3 year old) so have a perfect opportunity to sit quietly attempt to organize my thoughts into a coherent post.... note the word "attempt", lol!

The past few months has brought me to a very different place internally. The internal change of focus was greatly heightened when I stepped foot in North Africa.  I'm not the only one to experience this- and I'm not just referring to this group of nomads that landed here in Morocco in the past couple of weeks.  All over the planet, people are suddenly finding themselves questioning everything in their lives: questioning their priorities, questioning who they thought they were, questioning what they are doing/believing/saying....  I receive emails almost daily from people who've suddenly found themselves wondering what the hell they are suppose to be doing, or who've found them selves drawn to just up and move to a new location- sometimes hundreds if not thousands of miles away.  It's like a Siren Call that you cannot ignore. A Knowing that you need to BE some place else.  An indescribable force that pulls  and pushes until you place yourself where it wants you to go- internally or externally. The Universe is Calling...... and it doesn't seem to have a snooze button that will allow you to doze for just a few more moments.

I am here in Morocco, with all my family, because this is where the universe told me to be.  It started over a month ago, when I awoke from an energy "zap nap" KNOWing that I would see Heather (and her family) very very soon.  Three days later, I awoke from another "zap nap" KNOWing that I would see the "Bridge Crew" altogether very very soon.  I didn't worry about the "hows" or "Whats" or the "whos" etc...  I just Knew. I set the intention that I would be in Morocco, and then started packing.  The next few weeks was a "magical" exercise in manifestation as every single thing I needed to do or organize or accomplish fell into place with no stress, worry or doubt.  Two weeks- that's pretty much how long it took to pack up our lives and move across the globe and drop our family into North Africa.... my husband is still shaking his head and trying to figure out how I did it.

It wasn't Bibbidy Bobbidy Boo Magic.  It was simply setting the intent and releasing all expectations and then allowing the universe to come and play with me.  Just for shits and giggles, I went back and read the article of Brian's that I posted way back in April called "The Law of Detachment"- I suggest that you all give it a read again as it pretty much sums up the past month of my life in the realm of releasing expectations on the grandest of scales. All of us who are here, in Tangier, are here because the intent was set to be here and the Universe drew us together- we are HERE together because that is where we are suppose to BE.

Now, a lot of you want to know what we are doing.  You are asking for updates and details and all of us here have been sort of floundering:  How do you describe what we've been DOing since we arrived?!  Words really don't convey it.  We've been doing energy work, dimensional work, Healing, vortexing, cleansing, communing, loving & laughing..... like I said, the words really don't express anywhere even remotely close to the reality we have been experiencing.  So..... we decided to start filming our DOing. We will be posting raw unedited footage of our daily work so that you can SEE it.  Don't expect professional cinematography or pristine well rehearsed footage - hell, I haven't even brushed my hair in the past 3 days, lol- what you will get will be unedited for the most part because we want YOU to see and be part of what is happening here.  Many of you are already here with us, working in your dream/meditation state, and I know that as you watch some of this video footage, you will have  some "AHAH!!!!!" moments of resonance. It might be the flashing image in a dream you had, or an instant of "deja vu"..... and we want to hear about it.

We started filming  Thursday when I relayed to Sue (who has since returned to England) the intense visualization I experienced the night before, then we sat down to go into the energetics of it and work it through.  A few more conversations have been filmed since then as well..... but we need to get use to the idea of keeping cameras and phones handy for those impromptu moments of clarity and intense conversations/energy exchanges, because we keep looking at each other and saying "Damn!  we should of filmed that!!!".... but we'll get better at this, I'm sure!

Bob Wright arrived yesterday afternoon and we filmed him taking a few steps, then receiving his first healing treatment, followed by him taking a few more steps afterwards- the difference is remarkable!!  Being surrounded by energy workers and healers brings a whole new clarity to life let me tell you!  One of the biggest "projects" we are working on is the creation of a Healing Centre.  We've already picked the location and now the intent is set to bring it into manifestation.  This will be a major change in the way that healing is done and looked at and experienced. We are also about to start work on free energy systems design and implementation.  We are being the change that we wish to see in the world..... and so much more than that!

Very soon we will be heading south to the Sahara Desert- probably next week.  We've been working energetically/dimensionally there for the past month.  So have many of you, lol!  Dreaming of sand dunes and rocky mountain craigs? Dreaming about men dressed in blue robes?  Hang onto those so called "dreams" because they are about to manifest in reality!  I'm not sure what kind of internet we'll have on the outskirts of the desert, but we'll be keeping you all up to date as much as possible and filming everything. All will be made visible very soon.

Speaking of being "made visible"..... I'll give another update on what's going on with the RV etc..... If you listened to the TCI radio show last Tuesday- you can listen the 2.5 hour show HERE, or read the transcription HERE- then you know that Heather spoke extensively about the RV and SwissIndo.  The Revaluation of currencies, ie: IQD RV, is very important and I've copied the RV info here:

Heather: Okay so as far as the re-evaluations that was the other clarification. Even in the RVs right now you have the guys up the top who are very confused because the RVs aren’t pushing through and now their energy it’s almost it feels like an internal harvesting within their own groups.
Okay I’m sorry. So the guys at the top are starting to crash as far as energetic because this should have gone a long, long time ago. So what I would like to do is clarify the particular re-evaluations and not one particular currency because it’s all tied in together.
Okay, the RVs have nothing behind the RVs and you have Basel III right? Everyone has to you know use their own in-ground assets – don’t pull them out though. Well every time they pull in-ground assets out, they just sort of disappear. So if you keep them in-ground all of a sudden you can just point to them because every time they pull them out they disappear and them they don’t have them and they can’t actually show everyone you know when they come forward and say they want to see our gold. And the gold’s not there and they can’t show them.
So you have these re-evaluations and they’re supposedly based on physical assets, on tangible assets. Well, none of the titles are there. They have no ownership, there’s no underwriting to the re-evaluations. No underwriting at all, but here’s the thing, they can underwrite – any embodiment can underwrite the re-evaluations; any of them.
However for the groups, the ‘divines’ or any other roles that we’ve (inaudible) powers that were, they don’t underwrite them because there’s a limited value that they see that they have and they want more and more and more but they don’t know how to generate it themselves. If they do know how to generate it themselves they still don’t want to use it because they want to use everyone else’s that’s just how the hierarchies and the structures have gone for eons, for the experiment; for this moment NOW.
Okay, so any embodiment can go and underwrite it. And the more you give for the highest good of every embodiment, the more your abundance flows. So, you can have just one embodiment underwrite all other embodiments and RVs can go; however whoever underwrites that RV actually technically under legal systems that formerly existed owns everything and they can dictate how things go.
Okay, so there was a post that D had done and she left one piece out. But it was a post essentially where I said something and then we lost our signal and I was laughing saying “I think everyone just fell out of their chairs and no one is manning the monitors.” So I understood that anyone, any embodiment could underwrite the RV so I had said the part that she left out. was I said “Okay, I’ll give them my signature, I’ll underwrite it.” So that it can go, cause I know it’s a tool.
There are so many embodiments that are really have hung their hat on that RV, they hung their hat on the RV saying that once it happened they could then DO. They could then BE. So if that’s the tool that the people need, fine. I’ll underwrite it. And this is all about energy. The value systems and the part that you saw which was the monetary system, it is all energetic. I think even Keenan and those guys finally admitted they were so excited “Heather doesn’t want the Global Collateral Accounts” (laughing) it’s because it was already gone. It was already irrelevant.
And then they sort of had this aha moment and then they got really mad again and said “Well what is money, it’s just energy – it’s a representation of energy”. So everyone is sort of getting it now. So I said I would give my signature that’s what I said and that’s when D and I lost all the stuff and I started laughing because I could really hear people falling out of their chairs and nobody was manning the monitors and phone calls were happening and here’s the thing. Yes I know that if I underwrite it, or any embodiment underwrites it, which everyone has the power to do, you then own the entire system and where it goes. But, then again in my case I have no interest in owning anything. I have no interest in doing anything other than IMpowering every embodiment so that’s where it all goes. And once you state something, this is absolute current, this is absolute transparency in this moment in this finale.
Okay so what happens is, that if I underwrite it they already know where it’s gonna go. They know it’s gonna go to every embodiment and that the parts of the slavery systems, the former systems that you did not see, they know what’s going to happen there too because it’s the same thing; the energetics. And that’s what every moment of INnforcement has been that at least I’ve been consciously DO’ing.,
Going within their ranks and causing certain events so they start asking questions within their own ranks. And they start looking at data that was not visible before. So for the perceived galactics for instance it was hearing for the first time me swinging inter consciousness that the Akashic Records have been altered and manufactured, fabricated in some parts; and that there was a clean set. Once I swung in that there was a clean set that’s what they did, they went and compared. They went and started asking questions and then you could see in a lot of the purported channellings and messages and everything else there was sort of a moment of chaos, almost a feeling of conflict, a feeling of questioning. And then it evens out because you have a lot of people campaigning. And that’s okay because it was all a part of everyone moving to absolute truth but via their own tools of resonance.
So with this RV, here’s how it goes. I, if anyone underwrites it and then sends it out, because it’s already delivered, that’s a part of the Absolute Plan; it was already delivered before the experiment began and it’s just swinging it into focus and everybody being aware of it.
Okay and I’ll give you what you guys would call a 3D example, Chris and Lisa and Bob is that for instance you have the purported IRS, the alleged IRS or any purported tax authority body. If they can’t show their authority they can’t show their standing and they demand that you pay something and now we have these reports that supposedly some members of the IRS are actually admitting that taxes, at least for the IRS are voluntary. Right!
So if everyone stopped paying these ‘voluntary’ payments, all of a sudden they wouldn’t have the ability, they wouldn’t have anyone paying energy into them for them to be able to do any kind of unlawful or illegal ENforcement. Right, it’s kind of the same thing with the financial system, the banks and everything else. My goal was always been, nothing, no manifestation of energy is ever wasted, there’s always purpose and everything has the opportunity to repurpose itself in this moment because it is all absolutely eternal essence embodied. And if I can’t recognise an embodiment as being eternal essence then I do negate and null and void and cancel out my own eternal essence. I’m not prepared to do that. I’m not willing to do that.
So, the RV absolutely. I would underwrite it and I’ve no problem, even if my value I find out later is limited in some way, I still would do it and I’ve already put out there that I would and any embodiment can do that - any embodiment. And you actually draw behind you anything you spend energy-wise or any representation of your energy, anything you spend when it is for the highest good of all, it magnetically draws behind it all abundance, exponentially, and perpetually. That’s all there is, is abundance – absent limits.
So that’s with the RV. I know that there are a lot of the upper-ups within the RV that are very confused, very upset, very drained and tired. So with absolute love there’s the data and everyone can go and review the data, dissect the data, see what resonates within and see what other data points there are to verify what is, because absolute truth verifies and vets, the same from every point on the sphere of absolute truth

.... and let me tell you, that little announcement over the airwaves caused quite a stir in the realms and offices of the PTW!!!  Suddenly there was a huge pregnant pause as everything seemed to screech to a halt as they frantically analysed the info and tried to figure away around it.  That's fine, because everything "they" do, they DO for the absolute plan- regardless of whether they know it or not, lol!  At this stage in the game, there is nothing "they" can do that ISN'T part of the absolute plan.  Everything is speeding forward again now.  So called "Important people" are signing important documents, and making visits to  cities of note and meeting with other "important people" and toasting their success. The US received what should be their final slap down from China when they tried to renege (yet again) on their promises, but after Lew finished kissing all their asses and grovelling on the floor, apparently China has agreed to moved forward with the RV....  but with their appointed watchdog in charge.  We'll see how that plays out.  As for timing... well we've been sitting at the 23:59:59 moment for the past few weeks.  All it takes is someone to have the balls to stand up and take responsibility- it has to be done in full transparency and for the highest good of EVERYONE or whomever is standing in that place of  liability is toast.  Considering the fact that we've been sitting at one second to the midnight hour for weeks now, I think that should tell you something about just how 'transparent" and "humanitarian" all these idiots actually are, as they stand around like a bunch of juveniles pushing each other and saying "no you put your finger in the light socket first".

But all is good my friends.  Regardless of what people are yammering about, the "RV" is about to be public knowledge- along with announcements of Basal III globally.  With the release of the new currency exchange rates that will reflect their so called worth, will come other announcements.  Oh none of them will actually be transparent or truthful, but you'll all see right through the lies and posturing very very quickly.  The Greatest Contrast- Just like I've been saying for months.

So, get your popcorn ready, because their show is about to begin.  And THEN... once they are boo'ed off the stage in a barrage of rotten eggs and vegetables, ... the REAL Show will begin.

..... Have I mentioned that I'm having the best time of my life in this moment of NOW?!?  Oh Darlins, life is about to get sooooooooooooo much more fun!!!

I have lots more to add to this, but I'm out of coffee now and will have to wander down to Heather's house and beg some from her, before I can continue. .... I think that Lisa and I will record something later this afternoon.

 My Soul Family is HERE and life totally ROCKS!!
  
I will add some very interesting info here as when I found out about the most of Bridge crew all meeting in Morocco, I sent Heather a message:
 
Pete Lysohirka: Sure wish we could all join all of you there (heart)
[5:29:59 PM] Jarrafusa: (heart)
[5:30:14 PM] Jarrafusa: You BE here.  You just don't know it yet.
[5:30:17 PM] Jarrafusa: ;)
[5:31:14 PM] Pete  Lysohirka: Ah yes (heart)
 (heart)
Then yesterday I had a verification (not the first either)
I had posted this in Mark's room when someone asked what they would all be DOing in Morocco:
[01/06/2013 3:50:27 PM] Peterek  Lysohirka: They are working on helping Bob heal & video documenting it (inlove)
Then about 2 minutes later D posted this in the main RTS room:
: [June-01-13 3:52 PM] D breakingthesilence:

<<< and then we set to work- healing session was video taped and we'll be posting it later on!
Look at the time stamps We are there!!
 
We are multi dimensional beings & are in many places at once! When we imagine we are someplace doing something, another aspect of self is there experiencing what we are imagining.
When I first started my journey & found out that nothing was the way it was meant to be I was kind of upset that everything was going to change & that this like a big school where we learned all kinds of life lessons! These lessons would be used to educate beings on other worlds as they would not have experienced what we experienced. Plus the fact that some of these other worlds have been manipulated as well ( can not reproduce) etc. So our mission would be to assist them in healing. Well at first I was thinking, I LOVE it here on Earth! I want to stay here! LOL
 Not really knowing or understanding about the multi dimensionality at the time. So now the way I understand it once we remember who we truly are & how great we are! We will be in many places or everywhere at the same time. We are nothing & we are everything! We are everywhere in this moment of now & like Heather said we just don't know it yet. We get little glimpses here & there along the way in our dreams & our imagination. While we are in the dream state we are actually in that place doing energetic work to heal everything & creating our new FREEALITY!!
 
 The ride just keeps getting more amazing & exciting all the time & I AM so overwhelmed & joyful that I get to BE here in this moment of NOW to share the journey with so many BEautiful Beacons of Light! I LOVE ALL OF MY BROTHERS & SISTERS!! Not just the ones we are interacting with also but EVERYONE & EVERYTHING!!!
 IFLAYFBOL
Pete 




No comments:

Post a Comment